My Old Blog

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Did you see my face?

This evening, I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when I heard sobbing coming down the stairs. I went towards it because I thought someone was hurt. When I got her (it was Parker ,almost 5) she had pretty much stopped. I asked,"What's wrong?" and she said, "Did you see my face?" When I took a closer look, I didn't really see much that was diiferent so I asked, "What happened?" To which she replied in disgust, "Avery made IT cry". I had to fight busting out laughing, When I finally burst out with a giggle(I triied to hold it in, but it didn't work), it made her start crying again. It was sad and funny all at the same time. We had THE talk of people not MAKING you DO anything. Tonight I told her to start crying and she said that she couldn't. So I told her that just like I can't MAKE her cry, NO ONE can. Who knows if she got that either. Can't say that I didn't try.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim's Life said...

Hi Nicole. Thankyou for visiting my Blog. Good to see you have started in the Blog world. Be careful it can become addictive.lol.lol. I look forward to getting to know you. Poor Parker, children come up with the wildest things.lol.lol.

10:20 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Hey Nicole! Welcome to the wonderfully addictive world of blogging! I've been blogging almost everyday for the last 2 yrs. And the newness still hasn't wore off. :) Hope to see ya around.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Rustino Scar said...

that's pretty funny! I'm sure I would have laughed so hard. Kids say things in the funniest way sometimes. I want to come visit ya'll soon! (I said ya'll...)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

HI! I saw you on Crystal's site and thought I should say hello....instead of just reading your entries ;) I love this story...it is actually one of the cutest! I have a 3 year old and a 1.5 year old and have more and more stories everyday!! That one def. should go in the scrapbook!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home