My Old Blog

Monday, June 12, 2006

ABC's

I saw this on a couple of my favorite blogs, so I thought that it would be fun to do too!! Feel free to join the crowd and do it too!! :)

Accent: Southern? A little texas draw I guess.

Bible Book That I Like: Romans and of course Jude

Chore I Don't Care For: BATHROOMS!!!.

Dog or Cat: Really neither. I do like TRAINED dogs. I do have one cat though, Brady.

Essential Electronics: Cell Phone (since we use ours as our home phone also), my iPod, and of course now it is my computer WITH the Internet!!

Favorite Cologne: Il Baccio

Gold or Silver: I know gold is worth more, but I am a silver/white gold girl all the way! Platinum works too!! Ha.

Handbag I Carry Most Often: My white one my Momma bought me at Ross for my birthday last month. Thanks Momma!!

Insomnia: Sometimes. If I've had too much caffiene maybe. Not lately though, I have been pooped at the end of my days.

<

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim's Life said...

Great Abc. It lets your Blogger Friends know you a little bit more. Love the post.:)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Your answers will be great Anna!!

9:11 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh I think I'll do this on my blog sometime this week too!
I love your kids names...You don't hear Parker for a girl much & I think it's so cool. :)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

cool handwriting is always a skill :)
thanks for your comment over at my blog. (I've found so many other "avery's mothers" out there) I'm going to have to change my handle to something else for when #2 arrives in Sept.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Let's all do our ABC's Gals! Keep us busy heee....keee...

8:51 AM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

I love Il Baccio!! I know I said I am not a perfume fan, but I have that in my perfume basket.

Ok, gonna read the rest - HA!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home