My Old Blog

Monday, July 10, 2006

3 things

I was tagged by Jess at O Mama Mia. She had some really great answers, so go check them out if you haven't yet. Here are my answers. Hope you enjoy!!

3 things that scare me:
spiritually scary movies
my kids dying
Glen dying

3 people that make me laugh:
my Daddy
my best friend Anna
my brother Bradley

3 thing that I love:
laying out with Kathy
watching movies with Glen
shopping with my Momma

3 things I don't understand:
math!!
computers
why my back is hurting

3 things on my desk:
a stack of CD's
an aerobics class schedule
Glen's Bluetooth earpiece

3 things I'm doing right now:
sucking on a toothpick (how hick is that?)
sitting Indian style
listening to Lizzie McGuire on TV (the girls are watching it)

3 things I want to do before I die:
go on a vacation somewhere tropical with JUST Glen
go on a vacation with my ENTIRE family (Momma, Daddy, EVERYBODY!!)
ride horses on the beach

3 things I can do:
make people laugh
do any kind of workout (step, combat, yoga)
find really great purses for my Momma

3 things that describe my personality:
fun
bubbly
silly/goofy (depending on who you ask)

3 things I can't do:
MATH!!!
do a back flip on the trampoline
make my tummy go completely flat!! :(

3 things I think that I should listen to:
God
Glen
my kids

3 things I should NEVER listen to:
the Devil
Howard Stern
Jerry Springer

3 of my ABSOLUTE favorite foods:
black cherries
Grandmama's cobbler
Cindy's buckeyes and thumbprint cookies (sorry, I couldn't pick one!!)

3 things that I 'd like to learn:
how to be a better wife and mom
how to love God more
how to burn a CD (Glen says it is SO easy!)

3 beverages that I drink regularly:
Iced Tea
Diet Coke
skim milk

3 shows I watched as a kid:
Growing Pains
You can't do that on Television
Who's the Boss?

3 people I tag:
Crystal
Sweet Tooth
Denise

6 Comments:

Blogger fatwonkkid said...

i was born and raised religious, and I had a slight falling out with religion in general....but when i saw the movie stigmata, for some reason i had a compulsion to go to church.

i didn't, because I am lazy, and that requires effort :P

4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's my first time by your site, how do you do? I enjoyed reading your tag list. I grew up on the same shows too.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The surprising things about me are all found in the life I lived before I was married and became a Christian. Looking at me now, you wouldn't expect a Christian father to have had the experiences I have had. There is a 100 things about me post in my archives somewhere. There is a link to it but it doens't work. My running carreer is short. My brother in law asked me to do a triathalon with him. I did it and then did some 5ks, 1 10k and the Riverbank Run which is 25k I think. Then I kind of quit. I like to do too many other things. I just did the last thing because of my BIL (brother in law)Sorry for the long rambling comment.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

That was great to learn about you- I am sure if me, you, & Lori (Glass Half Full) were all hanging out we'd be having a great ol' time... bring the toothpicks!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

You Can't Do That On Television: Great tv. Does anyone get math?

3:08 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Fun! I will get right to that list. Thanks for tagging me. :)

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home